TO PARTICIPATE IN UNIFORM FOR KIDS, YOU WILL NEED:
1. Your picture I.D.
2. Your Social Security card, your child (ren)’s Social Security card(s).
3. Proof of income (current food stamp letter, check stub, disability letter, etc.
4. For children in private schools, a copy of the voucher. For scholarships, a letter from the school.
5. Report cards for children 13 & older in middle school or a letter from the child’s school giving his/her grade for the 18-19 school year.
6. Head Start letter from the Pointe Coupee Parish School Board.
We service public schools in Pointe Coupee and students on academic vouchers/scholarships at private schools in Pointe Coupee. We only provide white tops and khaki bottoms for grades Head Start through 8th.